Friday, July 18, 2008

timeless!

Its hard to take decision in this life, you just live your day peacefully, never ever thinking that your tomorrow will be different, in its all dimensions :) JUST by that decision you took one day!!

and because of that decision, I felt that I am so so timeless!! from every thing, that's why I wanted to have more time with my family. My elder sis suggested to go have fun out side, so we went to mbazrah. and yeah, we really had fun there!! LOL laughing all the time :P and I took this cool picture hehehe
this is my Cuz jumping to cross my sis >> that i've erased using the Photoshop :P
also we had great trip in the car singing and dancing LOL funny eeh hehehe..


The day before yesterday, my dear chibi-chan visited the UNI again after her graduation :D Ohh honey how i missed your presence, your laugh, the way you think! every thing wallah :( let's reverse the time for just being together again :D >> sounds cool ha?
I took these pics that day in the uni.. we met AD-Queen and Jode Abot too.. it was wonderful day.




Now nothing in ma mind :P I ll be back soon, ohh yeah guys, if you have any photography Ideas, hit me with them -_- am empty -_- !!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kekekekekeke

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niice .. I just saw the artical and pics u put about that day .. it was amzing and I will never forget how much we talk and laughe that day .. It is nice to hang out with you girl and with SC girls really ;) ..
love u
Jode Abot

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home