Thursday, April 24, 2008

1st Student Conference :D 17-4-2008 yay!- 1

The Last week as today *17-4-2008* I had a presentation to give about myself and photography .. first of all I've spend the whole week saying that I'll update the slides I have but I didn't until the last day before the presentation!! and that day I was tired lil bit being home at 7 pm after a long day in the UNI, and many of the ideas are here in this old mind >_> yet I started the whole thing again, wrote my notes and what am gonna tell them, then updated the slides, deleted some, so on.. when I was done, it was 2:30 am :| OH MY!! i was chocked and hahaha don't laugh I left every thing and headed directly to my pillow :P lol tried to sleep but!!!!!!!!! no way I couldn't i was thinking alooot about it.. heeeef droubi its not the end of the world just sleep sleep, I've recited some prayers and tried to sleep till 6:30 am :| *regad metga6e3 6b3an*

then I woke up like a crazy child missing some thing!!! I remembered that there is sth I didn't add in the slides, so I raaaaaan to my LABTOP doing this, then prepared my Cam, and the lenses, tripod, some filters but didn't use them :P

and then, back to my femininity :P lol I tried to be beautiful as much as I can but not that much y3ny loool

I wanted to give them some papers on what to be concerned when buying new camera, but the papers were not there :| ma3arf wen wadooohm :( o 3gb yelast adawer adawer mafee faydeh a5er shy re7t bdoon awrag lol , ill tell them what I remember o 5alla9na :P lool

when I went there, I expected to have alot of noisy ppl going here nad there, yet every thing was soo calm *how strange :confused: * I reached the campas tried to ask some one about my place!! *I forgot where I will present * lol i was like is it 14 or 15, there were another Alia will present, which one was me?? :| lool ma3arf sho yaaany..
hahaha
3gb chan a5eth wergah mn bent o dawwart mekany o 7a99alt el rooom :D

in my room I saw another teacher there, she asked me *are you presenting here* I told here yessssss, then she asked * what is your subject?* I said * photography = D and my experience with it * she was like * WOW ! That's cool, have Goood Luck then!! and enjooy it*!!

Un like every time I give presentation I was so calm, happy, and fresh!! how on earth ma3arf!! may be because I will talk about sth I really like!! and that's what happened actually,,,

choofo ana te3abt mn el katabah bakkamel el bagy b3deen :P LOOL

BRB...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home