Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The first step..

Yesterday we had a trip to AD, its been long time since my last visit to this emirates, 10 months may be XD .. I went there because I had an exam interview, it wasn't so bad but some how hard, and they asked about things that I took looooong tiiime ago! I was like, I know this but errrrr I can't recal it XD >_> what a memory I have duh -_- LOL but its ok after all, I just wish that they say "yes" to me, if they don'tt.. ill be really upset >_< hehehe

ohh yeaaah my friend "beaute" was there tooo!!! 7beebty wallah ..I missed you SO MUCH and it was great to see you again, and talk to your mom, she is very sweet and caring mom.. :heart: My sister and my bro were with me too, we had fuuuun. we went to al wehdah mall, and had that hot and spicy luanch @_@ lol I luaghed as I never did!! hahaha ..

thank you brotti and 3noood for the sweet day "hug" and thanks chibi-chaan for your support, meryasyeaah, haruhi, and ma family, I luv you all..
tomorrow we have another interview too, wish us luck :D
ill leave you with the snaps now..

pics of el wehdah mall..



My bro with his hahaha mood lol




The hotty spicey noodles XD hmmm it was really ymmy but HOT!!! lol
chibi-chan here is your gift :D lol i did some photoshop to fit you :P

these pictures of my bro acting goofy LOL he looks like those japanese ppl in the hello kitty machine XD lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home