Tuesday, April 15, 2008

her life in lines

Salam Alikom w'ra7met allah w'barakatoh
How are you doing guys? Long time I haven't write any thing about myself over here "kinda lazy and isolated some how :P"
The Last three months were bless to me, with its happiness, loneliness, and the changes that happened to me, and our family,
My elder sister Got Married three weeks ago, and I didn't Invite any of my friend :giggle: "I know my bad but I wasn't in the mood to meet friends this wedding exactly!! The bride means a lot to me and I was really upset all the time thinking that she is gonna leave the house!! We are more than siblings.. she was the only one who talks to me like friends and real friends, not only sisters! but don't worry am fine now :D got over it this week only!! lol
The sweet thing for this wedding is that I've designed the card, printed it, and helped in the decoration!! yaay that was really cool.. here are part of the card, and the decoration of it.. its rounded with golden piece of Dan tail.. Ill upload the card as a deviation if one want to use it, "just incase ha :P"




Another sweet thing is that we are expecting new born baby next month in May! yaaay am really happy, he/she is gonna be the real close baby to droubi, the last week I was in front of my cousin talking to her baby"ana 5alooh droubi e6la3 7eloo wella mab9awerk tesma3" XD lol am so mean aint I :P heheh
In the academic life am toward many projects that must be done this month!! so please pray for me to be strong without any collapses!! :pray:
mmmm what else shall I say?? I guess nothing that's too much to know lol
here you we go, lets have some snaps,
My sweet :devwitchstyle: started something great to me that day! am really Glad for you and I hope I can make you all proud! yarab!


This was a gift from my sweet haruhi http://haruhichan.blogspot.com/ that was the best gift ever!! thanks huneeeeeey :glomp:

This drawing done by my lil sister, i loved it really, how cute!! kinda saying color up your life babeh :P lol



all the best
Droubi :heart:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home