Sunday, June 15, 2008

Simi-Graduated =D





















Haaaayyyy.. :D




long time no see :P


Last week was the last week of my last whole semester in the University, its been really hectic, alot of things happen in these 4 moths, great things, good things, and marvelous things :D


Iwill never mention the bad things but they turned to be Great after all!!




I wanted to do alot of things in this particuler semester, I did some but not all of them, yet I will NEVER ever forget those days when Us*My friends*, and I were together, laughing, hanging out and having fun, and talking behind Docs and say bastards things about htem :P lol but after all!! We love them all, they were our inspiration for sure!! I will miss them all :( I ll miss you all guys :(






Some times I do ask myself, Why do we have to say Goodbye??





Why don't we say together all he time??


Its hard to answer, because each of us will go for her own life and her own future.. I just wish all of the girls everything good and to see their dreams come true! nearly!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here droubi.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research indicates that nearly 60% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home