Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend in Dubai

On Thursday, I had my 2nd interview for an IT job. It was in Dubai, KV.The day before i was so normal until the evening. I got that strange feeling of fears!! but then I was cool LOL In the same day we went through different wrong ways till we get to the place! hehe its always that case in dubai :P I went in the building and was about to ask about... but tataaaa, my sweet "Beaute" was there! it was again, great to see her!! :)

My Interview was the first at 10, I went inside and I was nervouse! I thought their Questions would be on math and crypto courses like the other interview XD LOL..yet this one was techniqal and easy!! and AGAIN, I couldn't remember anything :( there is sth wrong with my memory, I got affected by some one close I know :P *grin grin you know yourself lol *

I didn't do well as I expected!! bas el 7emdellah.. el moehm its OVER now!!!
I couldn't see Haruhi :( I wanted to see you so badly you girl!! yalla allah mob rayed! allah kareem dear :P prepare yourself next months hehehe :P

After that we went to my relatives home and I stayed there in the weekend, I didn't want to come back if you want the truth!! The days went fast, and I was really having fun :D I did paint my cuzen room, and it came out like a baby born room! it is very cuuute now, and i really love it <3 <3 also we went to duabi outlet mall, its not that fancy one but you can go shopping there, nothing but shopping!! sadly I wasn't in the mood for that yet I promised my self when I ll get my first salary, ill spend it there :P LOOOL *women!! ;P* now am in AlAin, at home, typing this on my bed, feeling hungryyyyyy, its time for dinner <3 Enjoy the snaps!
--
Mudhesh was there! I was happy to see him again, I didn't know why, but I was exremely happy!

Those artists were singing, dancing, and making others do the same! It was very cool show!





two photographers taking pictures for the band members ;p


I went to Guess, they have great collection, this one was My Fav!!!
I want some one to give to me as gift LOL








Finaaalllyyyyy, NewYork Frriiiiess!! my fav all the time!! with cheese only ymmy




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Haruhi said...

buy me the brown shoes and i'll buy you the one you wanted :D been long since i bought a pair of shoes ^^;
buy it for me, neh?

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e7em luved da pics siso


AD_Queen

12:21 PM  
Blogger adorable said...

Am sure you did well dear, at least now you have idea about the interviews..

I can see haruhi's foot in that brown shoe haha..

ana abaah ==

buy haruhi the zebra shoes.. an aba el brown *grin*.


nice cute layout dea'3
^^

12:39 PM  
Blogger Droubi said...

haruhi: ma6albteee ;) i was sure you will love that! donno why hehe

Ad_Queen: thaanks 7beebty glad you loved them HugzzzZz

AAdorable : thanks dear, but am sure i wans't in ma best conditions at all! yet it was great experiance ha :D

o LOL ill buy the same pair for both of you and you solve this issue :P >> 5altee gmasha o fa3ayelha :P
thanks alot huney .. yours are cute too! me like!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home