Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dubai-ing :D

Hello guys .. Its been Long time ha.. well its gonna be always that long time hehheh.. I've fininshed a HELL semester and it was not that good but its gone after all!!! yeah Gone with scar on the head >_< anyyyy hoooow... I went to dubai guys :D my sweet emirate .. I went to the Global Vellage .. it is really great place to spend your money LOL most of it.. on feeding your self there :P hahaha am not gonna talk alot.. ill leave you with the snaaaaaaps.. yeah yeah snaps time baby :dancing:


our philipinoo friends lol fareeda and Lyonissa :D

































































PS: it is raining today.. pray for your sweet wishes dears.. ohh God cheer me up always and pure my soul, and.. bring my mom and aunty home again *snif snif*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yrdoooooooon bl salama inshala

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home