Saturday, November 26, 2005

what will you do??

Have you ever faced the death?? Have you ever think of leaving this life with out preparing to it?? Have you ever thought that you will not see any of your lovers again?? your Mom, Dad, friends, sweet hearts???

It's a strange sense you feel when you face it.. Your entire life comes to your mind just like a movie.. You see your childhood, your happiness with your friends and family, your sweet moments with whom you love, even your sad moments and the hardest days you've had! You only think of that 'life is so cheap to be sad for' .. And you will start think of how could you say Am Sorry for your beloved ppl or how could you say I LOVE YOU My sweet parents, family, & friends.

its a hard feeling honestly :(
I can't tell you how.. because only ppl who face it would know that feeling..

I faced death once when i was a child and that accident will never leave my mind .. no not at all ..

and once again yesterday.. two careless young men was about to hit me with their fast car.. but thanks God am still here .. and with you again..
and I just want to say that i love you all .. and please forgive me if I hurt you once .. or if i didn't ask about you and take a good care of you my sweet friends and family ..

Please Forgive me

3 Comments:

Blogger Droubi said...

Thanks my bro ..

and inshallah i'll be active soon..

cuz i have a busy time in the college>_<

teslam brother o 7ayyak

Droubi

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa Ive faced those situations many times and when I really think about it, Im not ready to face god yet.

what u said is really deep :huggless:

take care of yourself and el7mdella 3asalameh allah salamch

take care

4:27 PM  
Blogger Droubi said...

Thaanks my dear rikku :)

o allah eysallemch yarabby ^_^

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home