Monday, November 07, 2005

back to study after eid holiday!

salam alikom w. w.

after four days in eid holiday, we are back to our routine schedule in the university, but this time with big smile and happy greetings, and ofcourse, new clothes *stylish one lol*.

for me i woke up at 6:15 am *my lil sis woke me up!* took a quike shower and prayed al fajer, and blaa blaa blaa then driven the car to the uni =D

my first calss was at 8 am, and i wished that our teacher not to appear!! but sadly he did! =(

and as usual i was sleeping all the time. I struggled not to do but our teacher habit is like that!(my Godness!! i want to be with you sir.. don't explain the lecture like that!!) i said to myself.
Our instructor saw me few times with closed eyes lol

see my hand writing while i was sleeping lol and tell me if you understood something =Pp





my hand writing in the other class while i was sleeping too lol





after having all my classes & having fun with old friends of mine in the uni

i came back to the house, had my luanch, and oops!! it time to pray el afternoon prayer!! (el 3a9er) but i really was chocked and disappointed to hear the athaan!!

you will ask why!!?? lemme tell you; ppl in al ain now use the electronic Athan and today it was off and donno what happened to the electronic machine!! we were hearing sth like (allah akbar ....... akbar ..... laa elaha ellla Allah) *the dots are silent voice* i do really hate this electronic one!! if we all use it so why do we have mo6aw3ah or mo2atheneen !! and i think they forgot that (al mo2athenoon a6wal al nnas a3naaqan yawma el qeyamah) (people who recites Athan are the tallest ppl have necks in the judgement day) said prophet Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5a66ech y9'a7ek .. ekekekekekekeke..

1:25 PM  
Blogger Droubi said...

lool i know hahaha

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home