Friday, November 25, 2005

Lost without You

In the last two days I was some how busy and lost at the same time!
I was hanging out in my sister's shop, I luv to work there and deal with the customers. Its really interesting & I learnt many things while working there, like:

* Smile even if you were dieing!!
* Keep on your calmness & speak with the customers in a gentle way!
* Every customer wants you to take a good care of herself and her needs :)
* Every customer has her own style & taste, that's why you can't judge the general decorum by dealing only with one person!

On the other hand, I had to start searching for our projects in the Uni. DUH! i have three and till now we only had the ideas without the doing such a big thing! and we are run of time, but its ok we'll do our best ^_^


on the flickr side! I think all of you noticed that i deleted the flickr bodge, & my flickr gallery, beacuse the site is BLOCKED now due to many things happend there!

as all we know ppl always take the technology and use it in a cheap way! really really cheap! I hate that! flickr was so easy to use and my talent in photography has increased because of the boost and all the friends that i have there.. I really miss them now & how was flickr filling my life with alot of inspirating things & shots! but sadly the bad use of flickr led us to feel how dirty the site was! which made ppl to ask Itesalat to block it so that the effect it has will dicrease, and i hope ppl learn from this matter! Honestly I hope..

In flickr i knew different people from different palces, I'll miss them all, ETI from Holland, The norwegian from Norwei, AMANDA from Taiwan, Anna From Turkie, HD from Kuwait, Creative from Dubai, Hamedical, Misslead, Noooralisa, de-more, and so many other friends that have a big place in my heart :(

I'll miss you all my friends, and will never forget the sweet moments we share together and how you tought me alot of things about photography.. Thank you so much.



On the other side i started to search forr new site that i can upload my shots to, and i found deviantArt! wanna the truth?? i hate it!! its really complicated to use & the navigation of the site is just missleading to me, Duh! i donno when i'll be familier with it! i'll try to inshallah >_<

you can visit me on this link and see the new images that i have

http://droubi.deviantart.com/

you will be more than welcome ^_^

Sometimes i just want to cry or express myfeeling to some one.. sadly till now i didn't find the person that understand me.. No i have alot of great friends that can hold my hand take care of me.. but it's me who can't tell them about me.. i donno know why.. I feel like myself is in treature box, no one can open it except the special ppl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home