Friday, November 18, 2005

snap snap!! namaste :D

The last week was some how good & some how bad! I'll not tell the bad one! I prefer keep it to myself =)
Well let's share the good one :D

I stepped by Dubai for one day to visit some relatives and do some work!
Two of My sisters and *second* Mom are in India right now.. They will be back on Saturday inshallah.. Today they have a wedding there. It's their first time to visit India & attend an Indian wedding! I think this is so much exciting! I wish am with them! But lol due to some reasons I wish not!! hahaha!! I think I will not love the environment there! Not the nature part! But hmmm I donno .. you think of it ;P

These shots was taken when I was in Dubai.. I was in the car, holding my mobile and snap snap snap every thing I see in my way! Honestly, Am having fun doing that hahah but I do miss my lil Sony Camera :( she's having fun in India right now lol

I love Chanel brand! all my hand bags are Chanel! i don't why lol but i noticed that few days ago! :P



this is sparkle Chanel :D


an ADs. in Dubai.. it said (life in Dubai is not redressed life)


and Wafi .. the mall that i never visit :P


and plane in SemaDubai ;)



The last Wednesday was my little sister 4th birthday! She was in Dubai donno what's happening in our house! When she came she was shocked and hugged me right a way! We made her a cute lil party.. With cakes and sweet presents..And yeah we played old games with the children and it was so much fun.. I loved that day :D

The lil cake.. it was sweet ymmmy


the Queen cutting her cake :D


part of the party with the (M) her letter!



I really need to step by my heart and myself and ask it what my goal in life is! What's my future plan! And what am i doing right now for my future! Did i achieve any thing will help me? Or just setting sadly with no reason to be sad! but I have so much work this week! God please help me! I'll try to forget so many things that disturb me so that I can focus on my work and study for the exams I have!
I'll answer myself and have the motivator for my own then I'll live happy .. no one can annoy me! ^_^
Pray for me my friends =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home