Monday, August 08, 2005

A gift to A Friend.... R-H

Hi all :)

Well.. Today I can tell you a story of a friend ship.. between two girls..

She was my special friend's friend.. i didn't know her because she was elder than me with one year... I heard about her from my friend darb el mata3eb & her sis remondo...

I remeber when we were in 3rd prep. school we talked a lot in the national day party.. & i remember that she & remondo made fool of me by saying this is not (....) this is our couzin!

i was shocked "oh! she looks soo much like her! errr hi, nice to meet you!" lol

but after many words i reialized that she was her hahahaha Rising Hope...

I do really remember many things in our friend ship.. she was always quiet girl.. never talk alot unless she has an opinion & wanna to rise it up!

she & remondo are very talented in web designing using flash! I remember our school website :D

wait, do you remember our encyclopedia? hahahah oh it was such a night mare! hahahaha

such memories are always in my mind.. & i know they're in yours as well..

I am really proud of you girls because I knew such a great & softee girls :)

Rising Hope, Remondo, darb elmata3eb, amat allah, fedaa, & all banat ma9er!!

I miss you all & do love you honestly. I wish to meet you in paradise with all muslims.. ameeen :(

This is a small gift to You rsisng Hope:: Link me Pic ^_^

they two hope like them & if not just tell me to design a new one =Pp

here they are..





ps:: I used the seconed one all ready :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Droubi said...

shrooq rising hope


thaanks all wallah wallah showay o ba9ee7 =(

can't say any thing but thanks & wish to see you in the judgment day in paradise..

stylee:: razzat face lol

laa wallah 7ayyak ^_^ o thaanks happy that you all loved this new layout :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home