Monday, August 01, 2005

Live Inside Me..Then Judge Me

mar7eba :)

I think all of you noticed the new Layout, Which I really hate!

but i had to change the one before, I thought playing with blogspot codes will be something eaaaasy!! but Dah! I lost My mind >_< !! learnig HTML was a self study for me this summer, with the PHP (in august in shaa allah), but due to many reasons i stopped my trip with learning. Only yesterday. I noticed that o forgot all of the tags and codes =( 7aram !!
The prblom is I am outside the house all of the time, I can't take my labtop where ever I go!

baygolon hai ba6raneh!! lol

any way, can you just take few minutes & tell my what do you think of this new Layout, pweeeeeeeeez? >_>

for me I wanna get rid of this green color surround me!!

its refreshing yeah, but me hate it!! =/

What do you think of the new title?

I choose it because i noticed that I can't smile where ever I go!! so I can't ask you ppl to do sth I can't!


(Live Inside Me & Then Jodge Me)
You can't judge bc of a word i said to you, bc you don't know whats inside me & why did I told you That word..
I may hurt you with out you execuse me, but you forgot That I do hurt myself before I tell you anything.
Just Know What I feel ..What Happened To Me .. What reasons I have, Then Judge Me.


Drawing Vs Real #2





4 Comments:

Blogger Droubi said...

hala styleE^_^

allah eybarek feek :D

lol you were here?? yal fe6'ee7ah!! >_< el 3atab 3al nafseyah ya 5oy 3ashan cheeh e5teyar el colors was sooo bad!! =/

Iliked the first one more, but I wanted sth represent me, not like others!

mashallah 3alek ^_^ sha6er ;D

well choosing the best color must be in a good mode with a free time emjabel hal computer!! which I don't have right now!!

so you will suffer from this flashy green for 2 weeks ;Pp

Thanks for your offer bro I appreciated really ^_^

Sometimes I do blame myself bc I hurt someone. and I ask my self to treat others as I want them to treat me! o me hate if someone hurted me :( so how do I let myself to do it for others!!

well.. sometimes You want to tenfejer fe 7ad 3asab tertaa7 naw3an ma, but sometimes etha enfjarek kan fee 3'er ma7alleh, bate3dem wayed ashya2 men elwojood o a7yanan tkoon friendship or brotherhood lel asaf :(

o This is happen when don't find the appropriate person to t3eg infjarek 3aleh o yefhamk after all!!

well.. Allah Ykoon fel 3oooon o ne6leb menneh el ma3'ferah if we hurt someone bymistake or 7attah 3amdan!

thx StyleE :) Its me who must say sorry 3al long bla bla :S

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooooooow...

Mabrooooooooook,i really like the green color

and u too start to learn HTML , i learn it a year ago but now i forgot it at all , i start again this month.. woow we can help each other then :)...

i have nothing to say about the (Live Inside Me & Then Jodge Me).. nice words and work .. love the flower :).. wait for the new layout ....

remondo

3:21 AM  
Blogger Droubi said...

Stylee :: lol not that much bas maly 5elg a3'ayyer men awwal wo ydeed =/
thx ^_^

remooondoooo::
hala hala 7ayyach wallah :D

thx sisoo did u really liked it?? O_O lol We are diffrent in our opinion then..
3ad enty el top in drawing not me ;)
thx sistaa so much ^_^ o wait me

Rising hope :: mar7ebaaaaaaaa wallah bel talkish girl :D

you are right with everything u said
ehmmmmmmm i shall give you a visit one day! we will have fun in shallah but donno when =(

look sisoos just let's email each other whenever we have a quetion about html o i'll be glad to help if i could!
thaaaaaanks wallah am so happy to see your around me here :)

love you all ^_^

5:28 PM  
Blogger Droubi said...

hala freeeze, ^.^

don't say that my friend bel3aks am happy to see you in my kingdom :P

HTML is very easy, but is it your first time to learn it?
if yes, its gonna be hard believe me, but when you try to get used of it you will find yourself mubde3 feha :D

but use frontpage, and do things in the proview section then look at the code, how do they write it, o ahh I use photoshot also ;) you design using it, then send it to the frontpage and check it, o thats it :D

thanks for passing my friend ..

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home