Wednesday, July 06, 2005

When You Are all Upset

Sometimes you feel so sad, or upset about many things in your life . especially if it was your parents & if one of them was died, you'll be more disappointed.

I've never told anyperson about my feelings about my father death bc ithink no one will understand me. This what i thought but i realized that in this world there are so so many ppl & children who suffered like me. Also many girls whom are ma friends have one of their parents passed away & they are strong enough to take it easy. i know they are suffering, but they show us the strength! not because they arem but it's life requirements! Life is hard , but we can face it.

Sometimes your tears can be a wall and a good friend to you if you didn't find any one to talk to!

ps:: i don't know what was the goal for this post! it was just fa6'fa6'ah for myself :) thank you bc you were here to read my words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Droubi said...

thx StyleE

ameen yarab o yer7am your father,too. o yejma3na weyahum fee jannateh ..

atmanna men Allah enneh ygadderna enneh nkoon methel ma tmannow o a7san ba3ad..

allah el qaader 3ala kel shy..

thx again so much :)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home